- n the inedible nutlike seed of the horse chestnut
- n tree having palmate leaves and large clusters of white to red flowers followed by brown shiny inedible seeds
- n a native or resident of Ohio
- Here in southern Ohio, the buckeye is one of our most commonI mean numerousforesttrees.
News & Articles
- Buckeye Township re-opens Angle Road
FREEPORT — Buckeye Township re-opened Angle Road today.
June 12, 2013 - The Journal-Standard
- Buckeye Elite enjoys fun season
Buckeye Elite, comprised of boys from Cardington-Lincoln, Marion City, North Union, Ridgedale and River Valley schools, was formed in an effort to expose the boys to outstanding competition, while enabling personal development as basketball players.
June 12, 2013 - The Marion Star
- Buckeye baseball coach has the Wright stuff
Buckeye baseball coach Steve Wright is the 2013 Gazette Spring Coach of the Year. (RON SCHWANE PHOTO ILLUSTRATION) Things are looking up for Steve Wright. First and foremost, he’s been married to Kaci for 10 years, welcomed his first child, Kadence, into the world on May 30 and lives in a cozy home just east ... Read More
June 11, 2013 - The Medina County Gazette
- Jim Tressel in Forbes
He will always be both a Buckeye and a Wolverine, and our thoughts are with all who grieve his loss,Ohio State coach Jim Tressel said.
- Greg Oden in Forbes
This is a very tough decision for me,Oden said in a statement released by Ohio State. "I love OSU and love being a Buckeye, but I also have a great opportunity to take my game to the next level and compete with the best players in the...
- Joe Girardi in SI.com
I still think the Boss is the Boss. And obviously, I've always enjoyed my time with him, dealing with him. There's times that we've joked about, you know, our Northwestern football vs. Buckeye football and I will continue to enjoy that,...