- n a curt or disdainful rejection
- An executive gave him an unusual brush-off, telling him the bank's system was so complex that only God could figure it out.
- Phenom, 26, was not giving the rep the brush-off.
- Bloomberg appealed to Attorney General Alberto Gonzales but got the brush-off.
News & Articles
- What would Brian say about the Bears?
Brian Urlacher's playing career is over, but he's still dishing out hits. Since becoming an analyst for Fox Sports 1, the legendary Bears linebacker has stirred the pot on faking injuries, why he hates some of the NFL rules changes and how Jay Cutler gave him the brush-off. He should have had interesting things to say after the Bears rallied to top Minnesota 31-30 on Sunday in a wild shootout at ...
Sept. 16, 2013 - RedEye
- Bob Woodward in International Herald Tribune
Tenet and Black felt they were not getting through to Rice,Woodward wrote of the session. "She was polite, but they felt the brush-off."
- John Tory in National Post
The choice people can have on Oct. 10, they can have four more years of Dalton McGuinty and his non-leadership, his weak leadership, his brush-off and tell-off leadership,Tory said at a campaign rally for Ottawa-Orleans candidate Graham Fox,...