brother-in-law : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Plently of scrapes for the exfirst brother-in-law .
- Robinson, Obama's brother-in-law, was a two-time Ivy League Player of the Year at Princeton in the early 1980s.
- Hambali's role in the Bojinka plot and his links to Osama's brother-in-law went unnoticed until earlier this year.
- Jessica Alba in guardian.co.uk
When asked if Warren was good husband material, Alba said: "Well, he's my brother-in-law now!"
- Chamlong Srimuang in FOXNews
Somchai is very close to the Shinawatra family,said Chamlong Srimuang, one of the protest leaders. "He is Thaksin's brother-in-law and will be even more his proxy than Samak ever was."
- Corey Feldman in CTV.ca
The first thought that hit me......about people not being able to buy guns when they're threatening to kill someone went to my ex brother-in-law, the trooper, who threatened to kill my dad yet was not even reprimanded by his bosses and still to... Sarah Palin http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF00-hkC4BFshN_bDZRhICNqNomLA The Public Record http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.pubrecord.org/politics/336.html%3Ftask%3Dview&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE3ZqXlK2wSefPROTUGL_vQ64hEIA Sep 19, 2008
13033 17729 brother Feldman said Haim's death marked the tragic loss of a wonderful, beautiful, tormented soul, who will always be my brother, family and best friend."