- n a stock broker's business; charges a fee to act as intermediary between buyer and seller
- n the business of a broker; charges a fee to arrange a contract between two parties
- n place where a broker conducts his business
- The biggest red flag was Why on earth would a prominent brokerage firm chief run a giant, mostly secret money management business on the side and not charge any fees for his .
- In his biggest caper, Kott's brokerage customers lost as much as $400 million.
- While many other boutique brokerage firms sold out to larger firms, Madoff Securities stayed a family business.
- Jamie Dimon in TheStreet.com
The Bear Stearns merger provides a unique opportunity to enhance our ability to serve clients by adding new capabilities in prime brokerage and clearing and by improving strength in equities, mortgage trading, commodities and asset management,...
- Michael Crowley in WELT ONLINE
F. Michael Crowley, President and Chief Operating Officer of HRH, said, "Joining these two great companies is a major step forward in achieving our shared vision of being the best insurance brokerage company in the world. Our companies share the...
- Charles Grassley in Farm Futures
Presumably they've signed off on about two-thirds of it because those are classified as spending reductions,says Grassley. "About one-third of ours deals with stock brokerage reporting that would raise some revenue. I hope we can get the...