- n an oven or part of a stove used for broiling
- n flesh of a small young chicken not over 2 1/2 lb suitable for broiling
- Little does the lowly broiler, carelessly peeping in his Long Island or New Jersey chicken run, know what crimes may be committed over his carcass.
- Because of improvements in feed and genetics, a broiler now takes only seven weeks to go from egg to slaughterhouse, less than half the time it took to reach eating size a .
- The broiler king of England, he has one packing plant, plans another to process his chickens and those of his imitators.
News & Articles
- June 14, 2013
ELECTRIC RANGE Nice clean GE Electric range with self cleaning oven and broiler. Works good. $200. Please call 712-322-6376.
June 14, 2013 - Shenandoah Valley News
- Ben Bradshaw in netPR.pl (komunikaty prasowe)
Ben Bradshaw, UK Animal Welfare Minister, said: "The welfare of broiler chickens is a major concern to the public here and elsewhere in Europe. We have worked very hard over more than two years on these proposals, which would have led to real...
- Ingrid Newkirk in Jerusalem Post
The founder and director of PETA, Ingrid Newkirk, an American, wrote back in 1983 that animals were the same as humans, as in "A rat is a pig is a boy" and "Six million people died in concentration camps, but six billion broiler chickens will...
- Robert Durst in KHOU
So I took the gun,Durst said in the testimony. "I took the magazines out of it, and I took the gun and I put it in the back of the bottom of the stove, the back of the broiler."