- n a decorative pin worn by women
- v bring up a topic for discussion
- It was delicate to broach the subject of the payment of loan but he Nilofer had no option but to do so.
- Other changes have made journalists more willing to broach such previously unmentionable subjects.
- Checkups are typically too brief to allow a doctor to broach the topic tactfully and work out a detailed, practical weight-loss plan.
News & Articles
- YPSILANTI: American Broach gets tax break, to add 30 jobs
YPSILANTI — To help local manufacturing company American Broach continue to expand and create jobs in the area, the Ypsilanti City Council unanimously approved a tax abatement for the company in the amount of $93,000 over the next few years.
June 27, 2013 - Ypsilanti Courier
- Scott Mooneyham: More places guns carried, more guns will be used
RALEIGH — Proponents of further loosening gun laws in North Carolina almost always broach the subject with claims that the law needs to concentrate on the criminals, not the law-abiding citizen who dutifully follows gun registration rules.
June 26, 2013 - The Daily Advance
- Broach Sports Tours Offering 2014 Ryder Cup Discounts Until July 21
Golf fans can get a $300 discount per person on all four of Broach's Ryder Cup travel packages, but intial Ryder Cup ticket deadline looms. (PRWeb June 21, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10854481.htm
June 21, 2013 - PRWeb
- Brad Pitt in soFeminine.co.uk
Brad told Newsweek magazine: "I knew the part had to be played by someone with Mariane's strength and understanding of the world, but I didn't know how to broach the subject. It feels a little like Wolfowitz trying to get his girlfriend a job."
- Sir Alex Ferguson in Guardian Unlimited
I have read about his discipline in terms of the regime of diet and the intake of alcohol and that type of thing,Ferguson said. "These are things I had to broach myself when I came down here and he's right. He's 100 percent correct. His...
- Rachid Bouchareb in AFP
Cinema must be able to broach all subjects,French-Algerian director Rachid Bouchareb said in a statement about his film "Outside The Law", which is in the competition for the festival's top prize, the Palme d'Or.