- n the Jewish rite of circumcision performed on a male child on the eighth day of his life
- As Israeli Newspaper Columnist Amos Keinan put it, Begin's attendance at a peace celebration without a peace was "like celebrating the brith mila Jewish circumcision ritual while .
- Chantal Kreviazuk in Winnipeg Free Press
In Friday's joint statement, Kreviazuk said that "B'nai Brith does a lot of good work in Canada and had every right to pursue its concerns about the exam question with the government in Manitoba."
- Uri Zvi Greenberg in Ha'aretz
In the early 1960s, during the uproar sparked by the Lavon Affair, right-wing poet Uri Zvi Greenberg called the university a "nest of pythons," on account of the "evil spirit of Brith Shalom" that continued to hover over the campus.
- Alan Colmes in News Hounds (blog)
They make Mel Gibson look like a member of the B'nai Brith,Colmes said, despite the fact that the entourage (some of whom I recognized as repeat H&C guests) looked like they were being provoked by cameramen whose actions were not shown.