- n a pomade to make the hair manageable and lustrous
- A recent survey for brilliantine among upper-income Nigerians ($280 to $1,400 a year) showed that 38% were nonusers.
- I had been mischievous and had messed up an expensive jar of my father's 4711 pale-green scented brilliantine.
- Arriving in Manhattan to watch rehearsals of his new revue, Set to Music, brilliantine Author-Actor Noel Coward insisted: "I really never wrote an epigram in my life .
- William Bolcom in Bloomberg
I've never seen anyone change less,Bolcom said. "Sure, Jimmy's deepened and matured, but he's the same boy who used to brilliantine his hair -- as we all did. Of course, he's let it grow out since. That's the major difference."