- n soft creamy white cheese; milder than Camembert
- For instance, if you go to Atlanta's Dogwood and find yourself unwilling to part with $12 for crab-brie fondue or $29 for steak, you can instead order $4 ham-and-cheese grits .
- How much would you pay for that elsewhere? And what is fair to your own budget? Once you're satisfied with the prices, the brie, cranberry and chicken pizza will taste even better.
- Tasting plates served at a marble communal counter table include an earthy brie from Crdoba; Cordon, a goat's cheese from Mendoza aged 15 months; and Morbier, Manchego and .
News & Articles
- Diva Digest No. 17
Taryn Terrell and Gail Kim tear the house down and steal the show at Slammiversary. Stephanie McMahon returns. AJ walks out on Nikki and Brie Bella on Raw. Mickie James is on her way to a heel turn. It has been an eventful week for the women of WWE and TNA, and I have all of the week's highlights and the Fave Five countdown waiting inside. This is Diva Debate No. 17! Begin Slideshow
June 9, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Hutchinson High School Honors
Honor rolls for the third trimester. Principal's Honor Roll: Seniors: Catto-Brie Aikens, Nicholas Ba ...
June 9, 2013 - Hutchinson News
- Sports: Tennis instructor Brie Ernst pays it forwardPublished June 8, 2013
WILTON — Brie Ernst may only be 21 years of age, but she has lived long enough to experience the impact caring teachers can have in the lives of children.
June 8, 2013 - The Saratogian
- Colin Cowherd in The Hook
Worst diss recirculated the week of the big game: "UVA football is the softest bunch of creampuff, bowtie-wearing, Brie cheese-eating, ascot-wearing wussies I've ever seen," said ESPN radio host Colin Cowherd in July 2006. "There's not a...
- Fabian Nunez in San Diego Union Tribune
For a long time, the image of an environmentalist in California was a stereotypical, brie-eating, chardonnay-sipping, Volvo-driving Marin County-ite,Nunez said at a speech at the Los Angeles gathering. "But there were other issues that...
- Terrence Howard in Detroit Free Press
Oddest Red Carpet Joke: "Brie cheese is alright. It's that limburger cheese that messes you up," said actor Terrence Howard, talking with Seacrest about the smell of feet.