- Buy this to win originality points, or to please the person on your list who delights in musical toys or psychedelic bric-a-brac.
- Its previous owner, party-giving Perle Mesta, grandly dubbed it Les Ormes (The Elms), decorated it with all kinds of French furniture, tapestries and bric-a-brac.
- A Thai jeweler finds a new use for bric-a-brac Check In: Camp it Up (PTI Global Adviser).
News & Articles
- Strawberry Festival in Saugus
On Saturday, June 15, the Saugus Historical Society will hold its annual Strawberry Festival. There will be a craft, plant, and bric-a-brac fair from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the Roby School Lawn (facing Main Street) and the grounds of the American Legion Hall beside it (fronting on Taylor Street).
June 13, 2013 - Saugus Advertiser
- Unusual art from an unusual artist
KUSA - A Chicago artist best-known for making "Soundsuits," head-to-toe garments he constructs from used bric-a-brac, is getting his own show at the Denver Art Museum.
June 10, 2013 - 9 News Denver