- n someone who pays (or otherwise incites) you to commit a wrongful act
- Interjected Chairman Bankes: "It is useless to be a briber unless the bribed will accept.
- His alleged briber: Manager Herman ("Hymie the Mink") Wallman, a Manhattan furrier and reputed front man for Frankie Carbo, the underworld commissar of boxing.
- Anarchist ; bankrupt ; blackleg ; black-sheep ; brainstorm ; briber ; crook ; crooked ; damaged-goods chap ; destitute ; extreme poverty.
News & Articles
- Chinese magazine gives new details on charges against Bo Xilai
BEIJING (Reuters) - A Chinese magazine on Tuesday provided fresh details about the charges against former senior leader Bo Xilai, saying he had accepted bribes while mayor of a northeastern city and prevented an investigation into his wife's murder of a British businessman while local Communist Party boss in the southwest. Prosecutors charged Bo with bribery, abuse of power and corruption last ...
July 30, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News