- n wood from the hard woody root of the briar Erica arborea; used to make tobacco pipes
News & Articles
- Magalski earns third Briarwood West crown
Mike Magalski captured the Briarwood West Club Championship over the weekend. Magalski had rounds of 3-under-par 67 and even-par 70 for a two-round total of 3-under 137.
June 19, 2013 - The York Dispatch
- Yorker has hole in one at Briarwood West
York's Mike Spagnola had a hole in one on Sunday at Briarwood West Golf Course. Spagnola used a 9-iron to ace the 135-yard 14th hole.
June 17, 2013 - The York Dispatch
- New Briarwood Retailers - Cosmetics, lingerie, purses...and more
Since April, Briarwood Mall has welcomed a spate of new stores, including four national retailers: Lush, the U.K.-based cosmetics company known for its handmade all-natural products; Michael Kors, featuring the designer's handbags, clothing, and accessories; Soma Intimates, the women's lingerie, sle...
June 16, 2013 - Ann Arbor Observer
- Jamie Reed in Whitehaven News
MP Mr Reed said: "Finding a rapid solution is the most important issue. I will be going to the home as soon as possible to talk to residents and staff. This is a sickening bolt from the blue for every Briarwood resident."