brewpub : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a combination brewery and restaurant; beer is brewed for consumption on the premises and served along with food
- And we have an excellent local brewpub.
News & Articles
- Controversial Arts District Brewpub Approved
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES - A city zoning administrator has approved a controversial proposal from Downtown bar proprietor Cedd Moses to develop a brewpub on Traction Avenue in the Arts District, despite a
June 12, 2013 - Los Angeles Downtown News
- Wrecking Bar brewmaster talks two-year anniversary
Two years ago, Bob and Kristine Sandage made good on their college dream of opening a brewpub. On Father's Day 2011, the Wrecking Bar took up residence in the old Victor H. Kriegshaber House, a revitalized Victorian-style mansion situated on the Southern and Eastern ends of Little Five Points and Inman Park, respectively.… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the comments on this story ]
June 12, 2013 - Creative Loafing Atlanta
- YPSILANTI: Burlesque show helps Corner Bar turn 7 years old
YPSILANTI — The Corner Brewery was packed on Friday as people came out in droves, and in costume, to celebrate the brewpub's seventh anniversary at its annual Velvet Hammer party and burlesque show.
June 11, 2013 - Ypsilanti Courier