- n a device that measures chemicals (especially the alcohol content) in a person's expired breath
- Congress may soon mandate that breathalyzers be installed in cars of convicted drunk drivers.
- In states that have the law, officers can revoke a driver's license when the driver fails or refuses to take a breathalyzer test, and the revocation is separate from any criminal .
- Even before the breathalyzer blow fell, the firm launched a "You Can Take It with You" promotion campaign at a cost of $70 million.
News & Articles
- Hungover Links: Breathalyzer Watch, Topless Kate Upton & More
Photo via theCHIVE While you were drinking... Some guys just don't follow rules. Here are men who proudly say, "I do what I want." If you feel compelled to wear the Breathalyzer wristwatch, you should probably cut back. A new app allows women to cyberstalk dudes they're interested in dating. And you might be on it. [...]
June 21, 2013 - MTV
- Breathalyzer watch puts date, time, drunkenness on your wrist
This may be the best-looking breathalyzer ever created. (Credit: Tokyoflash) You've just created a combination watch and breathalyzer. You're sitting around, trying to decide what to name it. Aha, you think, let's call it the Intoxicated Watch. That will get the point across. The Kisai Intoxicated Watch has just made its debut on Tokyoflash, where it's selling for a limited time at a $99 launch ...
June 19, 2013 - CNET
- A portable Breathalyzer that can be too social
The $149.99 BACtrack Mobile Breathalyzer travels well and syncs wirelessly with iPhones, but be careful not to overshare on social-networking sites.
June 19, 2013 - CNET
- Kurt Busch in USA Today
I admit I became a bit argumentative with the officer when he continuously insisted that I submit to a field sobriety test and a breath test, which I ultimately did,Busch said. "I later learned my (preliminary breathalyzer) test was .017....
- Jean-Louis Borloo in ShortNews.com
Borloo told reporters "Health Minister Roselyne Bachelot and I will present a decree to make electronic breathalyzer tests obligatory in drinking establishments open until 0200 so that everyone can check their level, their condition upon leaving."
- Greg Biffle in USA Today
I honestly, 100% in my heart, feel that was totally fabricated that the breathalyzer machine did not work,Biffle said. "Yeah, he acted like a jerk. Yeah, he might have been speeding or done something he shouldn't have, but are those...