- n the act of disrupting an established order so it fails to continue
his warning came after the breakdown of talks in London
- n a mental or physical breakdown
- n a cessation of normal operation
there was a power breakdown
- n an analysis into mutually exclusive categories
- Reports in Lebanon suggest the reason for the breakdown is that Michel Aoun, the leader of a Christian party allied with Hizballah, is unhappy that his son-in-law wasn't .
- Medically there is no such thing as a nervous breakdown.
- The first efforts of the four Allied zone commanders to alleviate the Berlin crisis at the "working level" resulted in complete breakdownso complete that immediate.
News & Articles
- Naked BART Man Was a Circus Acrobat Who Suffered a Nervous Breakdown
The naked man who was filmed running wild through San Francisco's 16th Street BART Station last month was identified late yesterday as 24-year-old Yeiner Garizabalo, a former circus acrobat who apparently suffered a nervous breakdown. Read more...
June 12, 2013 - Gawker
- Weekend Ratings Breakdown: MLB on Fox hits season high
This is Weekend Ratings Breakdown, which takes a look at all the ratings from big sporting events over the past weekend. Numbers are from Sports Business Daily, while some of the numbers come from press releases via NBC and ESPN. Saturday, June 8 9 a.m. ET - French Open Women's Final (NBC): 1.8 3 p.m. ET - PGA: FedEx St. Jude Classic, Round Three (CBS): 1.3 3:30 p.m. ET - WNBA: Phoenix vs ...
June 10, 2013 - SB Nation
- Car breakdown on a trip can lead to heat-related illness
ORLANDO, Fla., June 9 (UPI) -- AAA says it expects to aid more than 8 million motorists this summer, and while any breakdown is inconvenient, for some it can cause health problems as well.
June 9, 2013 - UPI
- President Bush in United Press International
This bill provides the necessary tools and funding to help protect our economy against a system-wide breakdown,Bush said in a statement released by the White House. "The bill will help allow access to credit so American families can meet...
- Prince William in Cocorioko
Poverty, mental illness, drug and alcohol dependency and family breakdown cause people to become and then stay homeless. I hope that by deepening my understanding of the issue, I can help do my bit to help the most vulnerable on our streets,...
- Balthazar Getty in FOXNews
The breakdown of a marriage is a very difficult and painful experience especially when children are involved,Getty says in the statement. "In light of the fact that many pictures have surfaced in print and on the Internet which has caused...