bravura : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n brilliant and showy technical skill
in a final bravura the ballerina appeared to be floating in water
the music ends with a display of bravura
- The Galchenkos' juggling is beautiful--a kind of kinetic sculpture, a bravura display of human determination bringing order to the chaotic physical world.
- He has turned in a bravura performance.
- Realizing he'd been fooled by the bravura talent of his pupil, Cimabue told him: "You have surpassed your teacher.
News & Articles
- Join the road rally party tonight to watch the Heat | Video
The Heat is on at AmericanAirlines Arena, even when Dwyane Wade and LeBron James aren't in the building. While the Heat are busy scrapping with the Spurs in San Antonio, back home, AmericanAirlines Arena is hosting a "White Hot Heat Road Rally." The watch party re-creates all the bravura, expense and hype of a home game.
June 16, 2013 - Sun-Sentinel
- Tony Blair in Daily Mail
When pressed why he had not worn body armour when officials, press and the military had, Mr Blair replied: "The politicians there don't wear it. So if they don't why should I? It's not a bravura thing".
- Bill Condon in Detroit Free Press
She wasn't even halfway through the song before everyone in the audience had risen to their feet and was cheering her on, hollering like they were having a religious experience,says Condon, now a 51-year-old director. "It was a bravura...
- Ney GonzÃ¡lez SÃ¡nchez in CNN
This is false,Gonzalez said on Facebook. "I ratify that I am not threatened, nor do I spend time making 'bravura' declarations. I know the seriousness involved in my responsibility [as governor] and I know how to conduct myself."