- n armor plate that protects the arm
- They will be subject to regular Army regulations, and will wear overseas caps with a red and green patch and a green arm brassard bearing in white letters the word: "Italy.
- Uniform: brown boots and breeches, simple brown shirt, adorned only by the Iron Cross and Nazi brassard.
- Then, like his colleagues fanning out from Paris to Lyon to Marseille, Gooding went out to get his first taste of tear gas and to learn that a press brassard on a coat sleeve would .
News & Articles
- Young NHL Players Who Improved the Most in the 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs
From the magic of Torey Krug ’s first playoff series to the emergence of Derick Brassard as a Big Apple star, the 2013 Stanley Cup playoffs have featured the growth and improvement of a new generation of young players more than any other in recent history. Rookies have become veterans and raw youngsters have become seasoned superstars in front of the hockey universe’s eyes. The past six weeks ...
June 12, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Lundqvist, Brassard keep Rangers alive vs. Caps
NEW YORK Henrik Lundqvist stopped 27 shots in earning his seventh NHL playoff shutout, and Derick Brassard scored a second-period goal for the New York Rangers, who stayed alive with a 1-0 victory over the Washington Capitals on Sunday that forced a Game 7 in the first-round series.
June 9, 2013 - The Journal News
- Veteran costume designer's top six tips for dressing a star
UW-Madison professor Gail Brassard served as Carrie Coon's stylist, helping the actress choose a vintage gown to wear for this weekend's Tony Awards.
June 5, 2013 - The Capital Times