brandy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n distilled from wine or fermented fruit juice
- South Africa's version of "white mule" is a raw, locally distilled brandy which scalds its way down the throats of South Africans of all shades and colors at the rate of some.
- NASA had packed a couple of miniatures of brandy aboard Apollo 8 for the occasion it wasn't enough for three grown men to get anything close to tipsy, but it was a couple of .
- As Weber mixes a brandy alexander a smooth drink made of brandy, crme de cacao and cream topped off with freshly ground nutmeg his colleague, Beate Hindermann, tells us .
- Barack Obama in Los Angeles Times
If it's just Roosevelt and Churchill sitting in a room with a brandy, you know, that's an easier negotiation,Obama said. "But that's not the world we live in. And it shouldn't be the world we live in."
- Ben Kingsley in Salt Lake Tribune
Kepesh is looking into his own abyss - "with two glasses of brandy and a pretty girl," said Kingsley, laughing. "He has dodged mortality by having all these affairs. But for him to really commit is to commit to death."
- Rodney Jerkins in MarketWatch
It feels good to be back in the lab with Brandy again,said Rodney Jerkins. "We've always made great records and I'm humbled and honored to be continuing our legacy. The sound might be new, bigger, and more uplifting but we've kept our...