- n the clear (and often sudden) understanding of a complex situation
- v try to solve a problem by thinking intensely about it
- Levithan runs a weekly "idea group" at Scholastic "basically, about a dozen editors get together every week, and we just brainstorm ideas," he explains.
- But the company is having trouble developing a product that can compete with Lotus Notes, which dominates the market for "groupware" (the software that helps people brainstorm over .
- On his return to Zurich in 1912 Einstein had a brainstorm.
News & Articles
- 3 tips: Summer contract for the family
The key to avoiding the "I'm bored" refrain this summer — along with the accompanying slow parental slide into frustration — may be a family contract.Build in some relaxation time, experts say, but don't just talk about things you want to do: Do them.1. Brainstorm what each family member...
June 17, 2013 - Lancaster Online
- Fortune Brainstorm Podcast: Monsanto GMOs on the loose
Each Fortune conference -- from Brainstorm Green, Brainstorm Tech, to the Most Powerful Women Summit, and the Global Forum -- yields fascinating conversations with the best and brightest minds in business.
June 14, 2013 - CNN Money
- BrainStorm Treats 8th Patient in Phase IIa Trial; Completes Enrollment of Final 4 Patients
BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics , a leading developer of adult stem cell technologies for neurodegenerative diseases, today announced that it has successfully treated the eighth patient in its ongoing Phase ...
June 10, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Jonathan Schwartz in Forbes
Schwartz and Sun executive Brian Sutphin met with Zeitler and IBM CEO Sam Palmisano to "brainstorm on ways we could work together," Schwartz said, and came up with a list of "10 to 15 interesting market opportunities."
- Hu Jintao in Xinhua
The ministry's website on Thursday reported a message from Hu, saying, "This year's Spring festival is facing a tougher supply-demand imbalance and the ministry has to brainstorm for measures to promote passenger convenience and open the measures to...
- Chayyim in Business Wire (press release)
We are pleased to have Mr. Lion join the BrainStorm team,commented Chaim Lebovits, President of BrainStorm. "His extensive financial and business background will, with god's help, immensely contribute toward helping us to achieve our goals...