- n a member of a social and cultural elite (especially a descendant of an old New England family)
- n a member of the highest of the four Hindu varnas
- n the highest of the four varnas: the priestly or sacerdotal category
- n any of several breeds of Indian cattle; especially a large American heat and tick resistant greyish humped breed evolved in the Gulf States by interbreeding Indian cattle and now used chiefly for crossbreeding
News & Articles
- Deputies: Women stole $3,000 in purses from Citrus Park mall
Hillsborough County deputies are searching for two women they stole more than $3,000 in purses from Westfield Citrus Park mall. Deputies say the women are seen on surveillance video stealing 10 Brahmin handbags from Dillard's on May 21.
June 18, 2013 - The Tampa Tribune
- Subramanian Swamy in Express Buzz
Believe it or not, since my maternal grand mother was a Saraswat Brahmin and my maternal grand father was a Portuguese, my ancestral home is somewhere in Goa though I do not know where exactly it is located. I love not only the Goan people but also... Rati Agnihotri http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rati_Agnihotri&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHHoP_iXudMKqGLt8MuCR8EfUv_uA Gaea Times http://www.google.com/url?q=http://blog.taragana.com/e/2009/12/07/i-didnt-plan-my-comeback-rati-agnihotri-67271/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEYgI3l0NnQFGDgdLVaoe-xqB4icg Dec 6, 2009
12246 16792 brahmin I have always stood against his designs right from the anti-Dravidian movement to the Ramar Sethu issue. He has not seen a Brahmin with guts until I started opposing him. I have always been his anti-thesis. He has been plotting designs from behind...