brahma : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the Creator; one of the three major deities in the later Hindu pantheon
- n any of several breeds of Indian cattle; especially a large American heat and tick resistant greyish humped breed evolved in the Gulf States by interbreeding Indian cattle and now used chiefly for crossbreeding
- Jack Fourier, a local rancher, donated a frozen brahma bull to hungry Sioux 50 miles away, and used his chain saw to carve up the carcass.
- Carl Nafzger in Newark Star Ledger
I had just ridden a nasty little brahma and I was scheduled to ride another just like him,Nafzger said yesterday in front of Barn 26 on the backstretch at Churchill Downs while a stable hand slowly walked Nafzger's Street Sense, a contender...
- Rajendra Prasad in The Hindu
During the break, Rajendra Prasad explains, "Till now, we have seen the Brahma character on screen or in plays with one original and three dummy heads. Now the audience will have a thrilling experience of watching all the four heads live and in...
- Narendra Modi in Times of India
JAIPUR: When Narendra Modi said "I feel fortunate to visit the land of Lord Brahma" at a BJP rally in Ajmer on Tuesday, it wasn't a slip of tongue.