boyishness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n being characteristic of a boy
- If the stories were true (and she believed they were), then Clinton was guilty of nothing more than frat boyishness, Steinem wrote.
- Tyrone Power plays Eddy with unflagging boyishness, and Kim Novak acts the doomed Marjorie Oelrichs with spectral intimations ("Hold me, Eddy; I'm afraid of the wind .
- A man my age should not aim for boyishness.
- Pattie Boyd in DetNews.com
That really did so much damage to them all, because they really had to take control of themselves, their lives and the business,Boyd said. "The boyishness in them had to disappear."
- Paul McGinley in Telegraph.co.uk
McGinley said: "Darren brings the boyishness to the team. He's the lad, he's the slagger and he's the joker."