- n a man's tie that ties in a bow
- He's a full-bird colonel, I believe, and although the bird is a chickenhawk, his glasses and bowtie are evidence he knows what he's talking about.
News & Articles
- Shooting outside theater Friday was not life-threatening
Richmond police said a man was shot in the leg outside of Bowtie Cinema Movieland in Richmond on Friday afternoon.
June 15, 2013 - Richmond Times-Dispatch
- Photo: Cheesecake is Best in Show
Chef Doug Baird of the Colusa Casino Resort, left, stands next to Kelly Johnson with her Best of Show-winning almond New York cheesecake. Also pictured, left to right are, judge Bonnie Erhke, David Ferraiuolo, with his first-place bowtie pasta dish, and judge Mary Lytle.
June 15, 2013 - Colusa County Sun-Herald
- Tony Stewart in Motorsport.com
Having the Chevrolet bowtie on the engine and not just on the sidepod of the car is indicative of how much technical support the brand has given us,said Stewart. "The debut of this new engine is the start of another exciting new chapter in...
- Colin Cowherd in The Hook
Worst diss recirculated the week of the big game: "UVA football is the softest bunch of creampuff, bowtie-wearing, Brie cheese-eating, ascot-wearing wussies I've ever seen," said ESPN radio host Colin Cowherd in July 2006. "There's not a...
- Lenny DiNardo in San Francisco Chronicle
I can't dance, but I can do pushups,DiNardo said. "The women at my table came up with it, and it was for a good cause. It's not like I wore a bowtie or anything."