- n a flower that is worn in a buttonhole
- The 29 leaders of the schools, the "Pops," however, are permitted proudly to exhibit the insignia of their position at all times: a boutonniere, a tightly rolled umbrella .
- The groom pays for his boutonniere as well as the bride's electronic monitoring bracelet.
- His boutonniere was made of cornflowers, the favorite flower of his father, and he wore his father's watch.
News & Articles
- Bacon Wedding: Couple Ties The Knot In Pork-Themed Ceremony (PHOTOS)
The couple, who bonded over their love of Puerto Rican pork shoulder, walked down a bacon-printed carpet to the altar, where local radio station Star 94.1 DJ Jesse Lozano officiated the ceremony, according to a press release. Dunvan carried a bacon bouquet and Quinones wore a bacon boutonniere.
June 18, 2013 - The Huffington Post
- Priscilla Presley in News4Jax.com
It's been a year in the making,Priscilla tells ET's Mark Steines. "It's unbelievable what they've done ...... even to the little boutonniere on [Elvis'] lapel and the tiara I have on my veil."