bourbon : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a reactionary politician in the United States (usually from the South)
- n whiskey distilled from a mash of corn and malt and rye and aged in charred oak barrels
- n a member of the European royal family that ruled France
- n a European royal line that ruled in France (from 1589-1793) and Spain and Naples and Sicily
- Last week bourbon reached another pinnacle: in nationwide newspaper ads adorned with a sober American eagle, the newly formed Bourbon Institute kicked off a $1,000,000 promotional .
- NICHOLSON: I was going to set the table on fire with bourbon out of my mouth, but I forgot they didn't give me real bourbon.
- Though he is the campaign manager for Mike Huckabee, a dry Baptist pastor, he would still stock bottles of Maker's Mark bourbon on the candidate's chartered flights.
News & Articles
- Talking supper with local chef Moore
Mike Moore is the chef and owner of Seven Sows Bourbon and Larder. / Cindy Kunst/Special to the Citizen-Times Asheville goes to Charleston when Blind Pig Supper Club joins forces with Charleston-based supper club Guerrilla Cuisine.
June 24, 2013 - Asheville Citizen-Times
- Distillers Duck HuntBourbon Dinner at 116 Crown June 26
116 Crown, 116 Crown Street, New Haven, welcomes Four Roses master distiller Jim Rutledge for a special bourbon dinner event June 26 at 6 p.m.
June 23, 2013 - Hartford Courant
- Cincinnati looks to capitalize on alcohol tourism
Kentucky has its bourbon distilleries, St. Louis its Budweiser factory, Napa and Sonoma their wineries, and cities from San Diego to Philadelphia have turned into meccas for beer lovers looking for local ...
June 23, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Sean Payton in Forbes
This is a tough town to accomplish some of the things you want to in football because you have some distractions. You can go down to Bourbon Street and the French Quarter. You have casinos. You have the daiquiri stands,Payton said....
- Jeremy Shockey in Globe and Mail
I did play in the Sugar Bowl when I was in college and it wasn't very good for the Gators, on the field and off - and that was on Bourbon Street,Shockey recalled.
- Tom Feeney in News1130
They had me pouring a bourbon instead of a Budweiser,Feeney joked.