- n a glass or plastic vessel used for storing drinks or other liquids; typically cylindrical without handles and with a narrow neck that can be plugged or capped
- n the quantity contained in a bottle
- n a vessel fitted with a flexible teat and filled with milk or formula; used as a substitute for breast feeding infants and very young children
- v store (liquids or gases) in bottles
- v put into bottles
bottle the mineral water
- A Disney, center and two Evenflo baby bottles.
- A new report says your baby's bottle may leach a potentially toxic chemical.
- Reusing water bottles is good ecologically, but is it bad for your health? How to drink smart.
News & Articles
- Bottle Rock Napa Valley Still Owes $630,000 to More Than 140 Workers
A month after Bottle Rock Napa Valley finished its first-ever music and food festival with major acts like the Black Keys and Kings of Leon, organizers still owe workers who produced the event m...
June 13, 2013 - SF Weekly Blogs
- Bludgeoning by Beer Bottle
(Riverton) — A blow to the head with a beer bottle caused the death of 65-year-old Charles Laster in Shoshoni last month, according to testimony this week at the preliminary hearing for the man charged ...
June 13, 2013 - Riverton Radio
- New bottle at Vegas pools, clubs gets beer colder faster
A new, pool-friendly beer bottle has just landed in Las Vegas. Anheuser-Busch has released an 11.5-ounce reclosable aluminum bottle at nightclubs and pools throughout the city. Bud Light Platinum will be the first beer delivered in the new aluminum bottle.
June 11, 2013 - Las Vegas Sun
- Bronislaw Komorowski in The Durango Herald
Tonight, we open a small bottle of champagne and tomorrow we will open a big bottle,he said before a jubilant crowd of party members in Warsaw.
- Barbara Eden in Boston Herald
The author behind "Jeannie Out of the Bottle" said, "It's time for me to pop the cork and talk about the amazing people I've been fortunate enough to meet along the way."
- David Petraeus in Boston Globe (registration)
I have repeatedly noted that we haven't turned any corners,Petraeus said. "We haven't seen any lights at the end of the tunnel. The champagne bottle has been pushed to the back of the refrigerator. And the progress, while real, is fragile...