botticelli : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n Italian painter of mythological and religious paintings (1444-1510)
News & Articles
- Frist presents 'Vik Muniz: Garbage Matters'
'The Birth of Venus, after Botticelli' (2008, from 'Pictures of Junk'), digital C-print, on view in 'Vik Muniz: Garbage Matters' at the Frist Center through Sept. 22. / © Vik Muniz / Licensed by VAGA, New York, N.Y.
June 23, 2013 - Ashland City Times
- Chris Cooper in Los Angeles Times
He looked like a Botticelli painting to me - big eyes and a very open face,Cooper said. "Very gentle guy."
- John Russell Taylor in PR Web (press release)
John Russell Taylor, art critic for the London Times and contributor to The New York Times, says, "With Michael Parkes we may be reminded, now of some Victorian, now of Botticelli. If we were looking for a twentieth-century stalking horse, we might...
- John Galliano in guardian.co.uk
Galliano described the collection as "the dream of Dior haute couture on Planet Botticelli".