- n hairy blue-flowered European annual herb long used in herbal medicine and eaten raw as salad greens or cooked like spinach
- n an herb whose leaves are used to flavor sauces and punches; young leaves can be eaten in salads or cooked
- This reasonably-priced skin care uses such natural ingredients as aloe vera and borage, and doesn't test on animals.
- The cucumber-dill soup, with little blue borage blossoms floating on it? The lamb with braised lentils, garnished with nasturtium? Owner-chef Harlan Peterson, an escaped car .
- Embossed with gold, it sparkles with flower-bouquet hues, including the exquisite borage-blossom blue, a pigment so precious that the duke listed two pots of it among his .
News & Articles
- How Haute Vegetables Are Conquering $500 Tasting Menus
The $500 tasting menu at the Restaurant at Meadowood, in St. Helena, California, begins with a leaf. Four leaves, actually, stuck to two stems and seasoned with salt. “Borage,” my waiter says.
Aug. 29, 2013 - Bloomberg