- n someone who humbles himself as a sign of respect; who behaves as if he had no self-respect
- But the regents will have no trouble finding a bootlicker or a quisling.
- He is a bootlicker, an intellectual full of soothing self deceit.
- He, a confirmed bootlicker of Manchus, had reminded her by letter that the duty of an Imperial concubine is, of course, to commit suicide rather than displease her lord.
- Michael Sata in postzambia.com
But as far as Shikapwasha is concerned, he doesn't see it. All he wants to be is a bootlicker. Can they give us a list of the roads which they want to do,Sata said.