- n a remote and undeveloped area
- Taichung, however, was a quiet town in the Taiwan boondocks, and the Ho family lived in a modest four-room house with a backyard ditch that served as a toilet and from which .
- Last week, on his latest swing through the boondocks of Central Asia, Khrushchev again demonstrated that to the folks down on the farm he is still one of the muzhiks.
- Donald Margulies' 1992 play concerns a world-famous painter who pays a visit to an ex-girlfriend (Linney) now living in the English boondocks with her archeologist husband.
- Regina King in USA Today
Anyone who is familiar with the comic strip knows that The Boondocks is anything but soft,says actress Regina King, the voice of Huey and Riley. "Aaron McGruder is not scared of taking on anybody."
- Aaron McGruder in HipHopDX
So much happens between seasons that we can't comment on because the production schedule of the show is so long,explains McGruder in a press release. "These online sketches are a lot like The Boondocks comic strip in that it allows me to...
- Dick Williams in Cincinnati Reds
You're not in the boondocks, but you need to have some vision of what it's going to look like down the road,said Dick Williams, the Reds director of baseball business operations. "Right now, our immediate surroundings are pretty bare."