- n a member of the baby boom generation in the 1950s
they expanded the schools for a generation of baby boomers
- Senior Living - PTI's Generations section features news and articles on the baby boomer generation as well as senior and retirement living.
- And like a good post-boomer, Conan got promoted only to discover that his baby-boomer predecessor is not so keen on retiring after all.
- Today, four decades after the youthquake's transformation of the culture, most baby-boomer women have held on to the hedonistic forever-young part of their Woodstock dreams a lot .
News & Articles
- WATCH: Boomer & Carton On WLNY’s The Couch
Radio stars. TV stars. Boomer & Carton.
June 11, 2013 - CBS New York
- Baby Boomer Women and the Longevity Bonus
Posted 11, June, 2013– 1:49 PM (AFP) Retirement is an opportunity for Baby Boomer women to renew personal interests and enjoy what’s important to them. According to the Merrill Lynch Age Wave Survey, “Americans’ Perspectives on New Retirement Realities and the Longevity Bonus,” 57 percent of retirees consider their golden years a whole new chapter
June 11, 2013 - Beverly Hills Courier
- The Alarming Baby Boomer Suicide Rate
If you were born between the years 1946 and 1964, you are considered a Baby Boomer. And, according to the CDC, that puts you in the high-suicide risk group. It has long held true that elderly people have higher suicide rates than the overall population. New numbers released in May by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) show a dramatic spike in suicides among middle-aged people ...
June 11, 2013 - Injury Board
- Pete Townshend in Reuters India
While Roger Daltrey exercises his aging vocal chords by embarking on a two-month 'Use or Lose It' solo tour, my focus is on Floss, which touches on the current issues faced by the Boomer generation,Townshend wrote, referring to The Who's lead...
- Jake Peavy in SI.com
Boomer's not bad. Boomer is an outdoorsman and enjoys getting out there,Peavy said.
- Joe Torre in USA Today
I have a feeling that Boomer hasn't read the book yet, and after Boomer reads the book, hopefully he'll get a different perspective,Torre told The Associated Press.