- n a label identifying the owner of a book in which it is pasted
- Sooner or Later You Get Them It begins by somebody saying: " Why don't you have a bookplate you have such a lot of books.
- But, to the bookplate: In front you see a longhorn Texas Maverick steer, with the brand MK on the left thigh, which brand was only used by Maverick after his cattle had all .
- Donors will get credit on the bookplate, and need not worry that their gifts will vanish.
News & Articles
- This week at Harvard Library
BOOKPLATES! For all of you eager Harvard readers who have read more than 30 hours and earned a bookplate, come by the library starting on Wednesday, Aug.
Aug. 20, 2013 - Harvard Hillside