- n a van with shelves of books; serves as a mobile library or bookstore
- Hillary has already figured as Lady Macbeth in enough volumes to fill a bookmobile, and in the next year the publishing industry will be adding to the collection with such titles .
- According to the project's heads, a donor can offer a whole bookmobile ($3,000) or just some of its partsa flywheel for $9, a gas tank for $17.
News & Articles
- TISD Bookmobile comes to town
Texarkana Independent School District’s Tiger Bookmobile is getting ready to roar through Texarkana for its Summer Tour 2013, officials said. ¶ The unique mobile literacy unit gets children wild about reading.
June 16, 2013 - Texarkana Gazette
- Belview Bookmobile’s drive to keep kids reading
CHRISTIANSBURG — The teachers at Belview Elementary School hope to do their best this summer to keep students from sliding. No, they haven’t gone on the warpath against water park slides. Throughout the summer, the school is sponsoring a bookmobile aimed at encouraging students to keep their reading skills sharp. “The hope is to help [...]
June 12, 2013 - Roanoke Times
- Mechanical problems sideline bookmobile until Friday
BLOOMINGTON — The Bloomington Public Library’s bookmobile is out of service through Thursday.
June 11, 2013 - The Pantagraph
- Nick Licata in Seattle Times
We maintained police and fire forces, the bookmobile and human services. A lot of cities can't make those claims,said Councilman Nick Licata.