- n someone who engages a person or company for performances
- As a booker at a rival show said, "My job is about to get a little easier.
- In the category of who'd have thunk to have asked goes this gem, kudos to the booker, from CNN's The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer today: Alberto Gonzales: I think it's a .
News & Articles
- Booker hits bumps on way to Senate
Newark Mayor Cory Booker speaks at the Democratic National Convention last September. / Getty Images photo/Streeter Lecka NEWARK — In an accelerated election for a new U.S. senator from New Jersey, the Democratic field is Cory Booker vs. everyone else.
June 19, 2013 - Daily Journal
- Booker to appear with top southern NJ Democrats
DEPTFORD — Newark Mayor Cory Booker is heading to southern New Jersey for a U.S. Senate campaign event with some of the region's top elected Democrats, including state Senate President Stephen Sweeney.
June 19, 2013 - Asbury Park Press
- Booker encounters bumps on path to US Senate seat
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — Newark Mayor Cory Booker is the favorite to win a fast-paced race for U.S. Senate set off by the death of Sen. Frank Lautenberg this month.
June 18, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News