- n a male slave
- n someone who signs a bond as surety for someone else
- n a male bound to serve without wages
- One principal target is the bail bondsman, who usually claims 10% of the assigned bail as his fee for guaranteeing the whole sum.
- To rebuild his army, he allowed himself to become the bondsman of the Soviet Union, and he squandered Egypt's limited resources in pursuit of disastrously misguided goals.
- The son of a bail bondsman and a model-train enthusiast, he's become a rich man by being one of the go-to guys for people caught up in dire legal circumstances.
- Orenthal James in FOXNews
Charles Ehrlich, the last co-defendant to strike a plea deal, said after the hotel room encounter, a depressed Simpson told him: "I'm gonna need a bail bondsman." "I said, 'OJ, these guys had guns.' He said, 'There were no guns' He sat down...