bondholder : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a holder of bonds issued by a government or corporation
- If the worker or the state wins out, it is socialism; if landlord, bondholder and stockholder .
- Any bondholder who wants cash can do far better by selling his Federal securities on the market (last week Governments were up to 117) than by demanding par value from the .
- I am writing this letter to you from the bondholder's standpoint and trust you will publish it.
- Daniel Mudd in Bloomberg
I would advocate moving the GSEs out of No Man's Land,Mudd said. "Events have shown how difficult it is to balance financial, capital, market, housing, shareholder, bondholder, homeowner, private and public interests in a crisis of these...
- Donald Trump in Press of Atlantic City
I will give strong consideration to saving what was once a great casino hotel operation that bore my name,Trump said. "But unfortunately it is clear that I will have to work from the outside - the existing bondholder control will not...
- Bruce Clark in Structured Credit Investor (subscription)
The negative consumer sentiment and erosion of franchise value would make the reorganisation process more complex for the automakers and a Chapter 7 liquidation of at least one of the automakers possible,notes Clark. "Auto bondholder...