- n a turbulent and stormy state of the sea
- n the property of being noisy and lively and unrestrained
- All the solemnity, the boisterousness, the pride and the sentimentality were wrapped up together in the weekend's grand "P-rade.
- He sought to obscure his lack of assurance by boisterousness, and his sense of latent inadequacy by occasional bullying.
- She blamed their boisterousness on the American desire to win ("If you make it almost impossible for the teacher to teach, you win"), and on "the educational theory, very .
News & Articles
- Andre Miller's Quiet Brilliance: Why Denver Nuggets Guard Is Among the Best
With all of the fanfare and boisterousness of a church mouse, Andre Miller has quietly put together perhaps the most impressive under-the-radar career in NBA history. It’s time someone let the church mouse ring the church bells for once. All-Time Assists Leaders With the retirement of Jason Kidd, only two of the NBA’s top 10 all-time assists leaders are currently active. One is Steve Nash ...
June 25, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Stephanie Coontz in Christian Science Monitor
There is a kernel of truth in that [argument], but it shouldn't be puffed up into a bag of popcorn,says Dr. Coontz. "Parents are becoming much more tolerant of a certain amount of talking back and boisterousness. But I wouldn't want to...