- n the exterior body of a motor vehicle
- n the work of making or repairing vehicle bodies
- No suspension, no bodywork, no windshield.
- Bonaduce bounced into the ring with an outsized confidence for a man who spends his days co-hosting "The Other Half," looking like he'd done plenty of bodywork since his well .
- Introduced last year by Beijing Hyundai Motor, the South Korean carmaker's Chinese joint venture, the China-only model features front and rear bodywork that gives it a more angular .
News & Articles
- Transformation Wellness opens in Troy
Transformation Wellness Center, which focuses on treating causes of health problems to promote long-term wellness, opened at 1147 E. Long Lake, Ste. 2, in Troy, with a ribbon cutting ceremony in May. The center employs skilled, experienced health-care practitioners offering massage therapy, advanced bodywork, occupational therapy, nutritional counseling and planning, holistic psychotherapy ...
June 9, 2013 - The Oakland Press
- Prancers plan downtown parade
Organizers admit it’s “a wacky event.” Yet they think a “Prancercise Parade” planned for Saturday at 10 a.m. may be just what the doctor ordered. Participants are encouraged to wear costumes — or, for the less adventurous, exercise clothes — and meet at the parking lot across from Northwest Georgia Neuromuscular Bodywork and Wellness at 110 W. Waugh St. The idea? Prance around downtown and over ...
June 7, 2013 - The Dalton Daily Citizen
- Ross Brawn in Formula 1
The start of the European season is the first opportunity to make significant changes to the car and the Spanish Grand Prix will see the first step in our development programme,said Brawn. "In addition to a major aerodynamic and bodywork...