- n a small Hispanic shop selling wine and groceries
- Visitors to Ysios' new bodega, set against the spectacular backdrop of the Sierra de Cantabria that shields the Rioja vines from northwesterly winds, may feel like wine pilgrims.
- An ex-partner of his has been killed in a bodega massacre that implicates Tom, and damned if he won't find out whodunit.
- Some evenings Catalino likes to put on his suit, stop for a beer at the corner bodega, and then take a turn at the rumba at the neighborhood dance hall.
News & Articles
- Facebook’s Secret To Building Friendships: Many Small Interactions
The design minds behind Facebook share the social network’s most important view--that friendships aren’t made in a moment but built one tiny interaction at a time. In your life, you have at least one relative stranger whom you’ve grown close to. Maybe it’s a doorman. Maybe it’s the cashier at the local bodega. Maybe it’s the guy who works in the next cubicle over. So what if you only know their ...
June 13, 2013 - Fast Company Magazine
- Nicholas Campbell in Reuters
Greystar's Angostura project and Ventana's La Bodega project are part of what we believe is an emerging 20-30 million ounce gold district,Campbell said.
- Pedro Martinez in ESPN
If I end the season healthy I will carry on, but if my arm hurts I will go watch the games on TV in a Dominican bodega,Martinez said.
- DJ Drama in Market Wire (press release)
This album is going to bring the movement of southern rap culture, the mixtape game, and quality hip-hop to the masses,says Drama, "where they no longer have to go to a street corner or a bodega or the Internet to know about 'Gangsta...