- n someone who drives or rides in a boat
- Its sclerotic liberalism trudges along, like the Volga boatman, dreaming its own dreams.
- The cyclone raged for 12 hours, recalls boatman Myint Swe, and for three days afterwards the Pyapon River was clogged with bodies.
- Maxim Gorky's life was the irresistible legend: unschooled Volga boatman turned great writer, angry appellant for Red Revolution, friend of Tolstoy and Lenin, humanist who .
News & Articles
- Getting a financial education can improve your life
By Gary Boatman We are at a crossroads in the financial world. The Federal Reserve reports that total household wealth reached an all-time high in the first quarter. ...
June 11, 2013 - The Mckeesport Daily News
- Omar Abdullah in GreaterKashmir.com (press release)
An emotional Omar said, "Can't these separatist groups understand that a boatman, a taxi driver or a bus operator needs daily bread and peace rather than these frequent strikes or shut downs."
- Neeraj Kumar in Newstrack India (blog)
It is indeed difficult to rescue these animals through the boats. If the cattle stir a little when the boat is moving, it becomes difficult for the boatman to oar,said Neeraj Kumar, owner of livestock.