- n a shed at the edge of a river or lake; used to store boats
- Sitting in the Crimson boathouse is a new 50 ft.
- On June 4, 1986, Bermuda's Ministry of the Environment ruled against Perot's plan to build a dock and boathouse in front of one of his houses, because "substantial dredging" would .
- Just down the lawn from a Newport-style mansion, we are sitting in the estate's opulent boathouse, itself a minimansion slung over a bay so ludicrously sun-dappled it could double .
News & Articles
- Syracuse Chargers one step closer to bigger boathouse on Onondaga Lake
The Chargers operate out of a boathouse in Onondaga Lake Park. The bill would allow the Chargers to lease space from the county in anticipation of a bigger boathouse.
June 18, 2013 - The Post-Standard
- Boathouse Theater to be home to live music
The South Shore’s Boathouse Theater will be full of live music throughout the summer. The evening concerts begin at 7:30pm and tickets are $18 for each show. July 8: Z.O.O.M. (a.k.a. Zydeco On Our Mind) is Zydeco, blues and jazz with captivating melodies and intense [...]
June 16, 2013 - Lake Tahoe News
- Boathouse Walkway Collapses At Marina Near Denison
GRAYSON COUNTY, TX -- A walkway to a boathouse at a marina collapsed into the water below, sending four people to the hospital.The accident happened around 3 p.m. on Friday at the Grandpappy Point Marina.
June 15, 2013 - KTEN North Texas & Southeastern Oklahoma
- William C Thompson in New York Times
The boathouse has persistently underreported its revenues, and poor oversight and mismanagement by the Parks Department has allowed it to shortchange the city,Mr. Thompson said in a statement. "When boathouse management decides to lavish...
- Glenn in Bizjournals.com
We are very excited to work with Boathouse Sports,said USRowing CEO Glenn Merry. "They represent a tradition and have roots in our community that extend back through both the team and the sport. They understand our athletes' needs, and we...
- Michelle Guerette in Hartford Courant
I took a job in Cambridge after the 2004 Olympics,said Guerette, who worked at Harvard in its office for sponsor programs. "I wasn't sure if I'd continue rowing. But there was a rec single at the Radcliffe boathouse. I'd go out for a spin....