- n a room where a committee meets (such as the board of directors of a company)
- Steve Jobs is sitting in the Apple boardroom.
- The co-founder and chief executive of Costco earns a salary of just $350,000 (plus modest bonus and stock options), richly refuting the boardroom notion that CEOs of billion-dollar .
- It's one thing to convey your erudition by dissecting a dark plot in The Sopranos, but what does it reveal to cop to a fascination with Donald Trump's boardroom or worse, Ryan and .
News & Articles
- HR Notices From June 17
The latest boardroom, leadership and staffing news from Michigan's technology-focused companies, institutions and groups
June 17, 2013 - CBS Detroit
- Letter: Some Aspen monopoly perspective
Regarding “Monopoly on hospital surgical services called in to question” (Aspen Daily News, June 11) and “Concerned residents fill boardroom at hospital” (The Aspen Times, June 11), for those who favor breaking up a monopolistic Aspen Valley Hospital exclusive contract for surgical services, having competition and having the surgeon of your choice, I advise you whip out the “Aspen/Kodak Rule ...
June 17, 2013 - The Aspen Times
- Board tackles host of topics from hauling sludge to changing hours
Debra Moore Staff Writer 6/17/2013 The Plumas County Board of Supervisors began its June 4 meeting with a packed agenda and a full boardroom for most of the day. Supervisors considered a host of items from honoring a public works department employee, which drew in many members of the road department crew, to discussing next year’s budget, which attracted most of the county’s department ...
June 17, 2013 - Plumas County News
- Michael Steele in The Plain Dealer - cleveland.com
It is time for something completely different, and we're going to bring it to them,said Steele, a former Maryland GOP Chairman. "We're going to bring this party to every corner, every boardroom, every neighborhood, every community."
- Peter Hill-Wood in ESPN
There was a private conversation that took place in the boardroom and assurances have been made at the highest possible level,Hill-Wood told Soccernet. "Arsenal do not expect those to be broken. I was not privy to the conversation, but was...
- Alistair Darling in The Move Channel
Chancellor Alistair Darling said, "I'm determined to do everything we can to stabilise our banking system and make it stronger. In return for it, of course, there will be restrictions on what happens in boardroom pay and we're also getting...