- n yellowish edible agaric that usually turns red when touched
- n makeup consisting of a pink or red powder applied to the cheeks
- The faces and fees are fabulous With lots of blusher but no shame, the peacock profession of modeling gives face and body to our covetous dreams, then mocks us as we press.
- Computer video systems sell everything from blusher to nose jobs.
- She is accompanied by a bimbo-in-training, a young woman who has not yet imagined all the places blusher can be applied.
- Penny Smith in guardian.co.uk
Smith said she had been in the middle of having her make up done when the power went and apologised for "any stray bits of blusher".