- s of grey tinged with blue
- It was not until later, Kuban recalls, that he noticed toeprints, outlined in the same bluish-gray material that helps distinguish the tracks from the tan-ivory surrounding rock.
- There was light when you arrived; when you got here it was still before nightfall, and the New Jersey sky was the flat bluish-gray of an old fluorescent light.
- Five hours later they confronted a more serious problem: an alarming amount of fluid was building up in Schroeder's chest cavity and lungs and his skin was turning bluish-gray .
News & Articles
- Toys for Tots train rolls into town
Generosity was in the air Sunday, mixing quite nicely with the bluish-gray plume of a diesel locomotive.
Dec. 9, 2013 - Middletown Times Herald-Record