- n any of various grasses of the genus Poa
- n an area in central Kentucky noted for it bluegrass and thoroughbred horses
- n a type of country music played at a rapid tempo on banjos and guitars
- Kentucky's bluegrass country is a fertile region, some 80 miles across, in the rolling foothills of the Alleghenies.
- She is regularly invited to perform everywhere from the massive Bonnaroo jam-band rock festival to bluegrass concerts.
- Your fleeting reference to bluegrass music cries out for amplification.
News & Articles
- Head to Fellsmere's Marsh Landing for sweet sounds of bluegrass
Musicians and bluegrass lovers from all over the Treasure Coast and as far north as Melbourne fill Fellsmere's Marsh Landing restaurant for what is known as "the biggest blugrass jam in the South."
June 12, 2013 - Indian River Press Journal
- June 30: Bluegrass fans, musicians invited to jam sessions
Bluegrass musicians and fans are invited to attend the Columbus Chapter of the Southeastern Bluegrass Association meetings and jam sessions on the last Sunday of each month, February through October, at Lake Pines Campground and Event Center. Future dates are June 30, July 28, August 25, September 29, October 27. Bring your acoustic instruments or just come and listen. This is a free event, open ...
June 11, 2013 - Columbus Ledger-Enquirer
- Outdoor Bluegrass Festival coming to Bullskin
By Linda Harkcom, Gateway Newspapers The organizers of the Bullskin Opry are taking their efforts of bringing bluegrass and gospel music to the people one step further by hosting an ...
June 10, 2013 - The Mckeesport Daily News
- Josh Turner in FOXNews
It's a song about my relationship with God, but then you have this guy over here who just turned 80 and has such a history in the world of bluegrass and country and roots music and who also has a relationship with God,Turner said.
- Del McCoury in FOXNews
What better place to celebrate bluegrass music,McCoury asked. "I first performed on this stage in 1963 as a Bluegrass Boy with Bill Monroe and I can almost hear his voice now."