blue chip :
- n a common stock of a nationally known company whose value and dividends are reliable; typically have high price and low yield
- n a blue poker chip with the highest value
News & Articles
- UK plan for pooled pensions should focus on small companies
By Sarah Mortimer LONDON (Reuters) - A government plan to consolidate large company pension schemes to give staff a better deal in retirement should focus on smaller corporate schemes instead, industry experts say. Pension minister Steve Webb wants to bring together pension funds run by the UK's biggest blue chip companies to help to make them cheaper to run and to improve returns. It will ...
June 20, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Harness Racing: Heston Blue Chip finally nearing peak form
Coming off a campaign in which he was the 3-year-old Colt Pacer of the Year, Heston Blue Chip was conspicuously absent in the early stages of this season.
June 19, 2013 - Daily Racing Form
- It Might Be Time to Take Profits in Blue Chip Dividend Payers
It Might Be Time to Take Profits in Blue Chip Dividend Payers
June 18, 2013 - The Motley Fool