- n the spiracle of a cetacean located far back on the skull
- n a hole for the escape of gas or air
- At the Kiama blowhole, south of Sydney, tourists watch from a discreet distance as geysers of spray burst from a hole in the cliff top.
- Its breathing was labored, mucus leaked from its blowhole, and it would surely have died.
- The children who giggled in Jurassic Park at the sight of a paleobotanist elbow- deep in triceratops doody will love the moment when Willy uses his blowhole to whisk away a huge .