- v dry hair with a hair dryer
- A popular destination is the hair salon, where stylists shout at passersby offering a can't-miss deal: a trim, wash and blow-dry, for the unbeatable price of zero yuan.
- Australian opposition party leader, saying that Prime Minister Kevin Rudd threw a tantrum when he could not blow-dry his hair before a photo op while visiting Australian troops in .
- Last spring Beverly Hills Hairdresser Umberto Savone noticed that the hair-raising price of a wash, cut and blow-dry ($35) was driving clients away from his fashionable Wilshire .
News & Articles
- Shine chicken beaks? Blow-dry bulls? That's what it takes to compete at a county fair
WAUSAU, Wis. — While weaving through the countless barns and animal pens at Marathon Park, it's plain to see 4-H members from all over central Wisconsin with their exhibit animals. Take a closer look, and you'll spot brushes, skin and hair oil, nail clippers, scissors and blow-dryers.
Aug. 12, 2013 - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune
- Strands of strength helps hair colorist
Matt Holder Hairdressing held a blow-dry benefit called “Strands of Strength” Saturday to benefit Holder, who has stage four squamous cell carcinoma. Holder, a hair colorist, has been a mentor to many, said Charlotte Boxley, who works for him.
Aug. 11, 2013 - The Daily Reflector
- Blow-dry lounge opening Friday in Wellesley
A new kind of lounge will open its doors in Wellesley Center tomorrow. At Be Styled , a blow-dry lounge at 67 Central St., women can be in and out with a trendy hairstyle in 40 minutes or less.
Aug. 8, 2013 - Wellesley Townsman
- John Cobb in Times Online
Some troops told me that when the PM was visiting them recently he chucked a wobbly because he couldn't blow-dry his hair,Mr Cobb told The Australian newspaper yesterday.
- Sally Pederson in Kansas City Star
People are tired of the shallow, scripted candidates with blow-dry hair,said Lt. Gov. Sally Pederson. "He has the right set of values."
- Kate Hudson in Coventry Telegraph
David and I first met through my publicist Brad Cafarelli when we were both beginning our careers and David had just graduated from Vidal Sassoon,Kate told Fashion Week Daily.com. "I needed a blow-dry or something and he was available. Not...