- n thoroughbred horses (collectively)
- Two days after his purchase Murty was approached by a French bloodstock agent, Victor Thomas, who often acts for the Aga Khan.
- Paulson, the owner of bloodstock valued at more than $100 million, wants his prize horse to compete in the three Triple Crown races: the Kentucky Derby, the Preakness and the .
- A loner, like most of Francis' characters, Dereham learns the hard way that "all's fair in love, war and bloodstock": he is savagely beaten, pitchforked within an inch of his .
- Linda Burney in Sydney Morning Herald
Mr King's Written Bloodstock company is separate to his building business,Ms Burney said. "The Beechwood group of companies continued to be eligible for and to hold home warranty insurance, which indicated that the companies were...
- Todd Pletcher in BloodHorse
She worked a half-mile today at Hollywood in :50 4/5,Pletcher said by phone from Florida. "She went well and we're happy with her. We thought about the Santa Anita Derby a lot, but after discussing it with (bloodstock agent) Demi O'Byrne...
- Mark Johnston in Sportinglife.co.za
There's been no decision yet. I'm at the sales in Goffs so I might see John Ferguson (Sheikh Mohammed's bloodstock adviser) over here, otherwise the decision will be made at the declaration stage,said trainer Mark Johnston. "He's...