- n the state of being blind or lacking sight
- There's a name for Burman's condition: prosopagnosia or, more informally, face blindness.
- From now on, there would always be the memory of the fear she experienced during her experiment with blindness.
- I have partial blindness in one of my eyes, actually.
- Barack Obama in Reuters
And so when they adopt a posture of restraint, I understand their thinking. But I think there's a difference between restraint and willful blindness to consistent problems,he added.
- Fernando Meirelles in FOXNews
There are different kinds of blindness. There's 2 billion people that are starving in the world,Meirelles said in an interview Thursday, a day after the film's Cannes premiere. "This is happening. It doesn't need a catastrophe. It's...
- Ann Cryer in Independent
I have encountered cases of blindness and deafness,Mrs Cryer added. "There was one poor girl who had to have an oxygen tank on her back and breathe from a hole in the front of her neck. The parents were warned they should not have any more...